Kaycan Building Products is lookign to hire a Billiing Assistant to provide administrative assistance to our Customer Service Teams located throughout the United States. The position is based in our Williston, VT office.
Billing Assistant will verify processed customer orders and invoices, resolve any discrepancies, and set up new customer accounts. This is an entry-level position with the opportunity to grow and learn about the building products industry. We offer a Monday-Friday day schedule, a team-oriented environment, and an excellent work-life balance.
- Verification of processed customer orders for accuracy
- Assist with new customer account set up
- Process customer returns and handling customer concerns
- Build productive and supportive relationships with Customer Service Representatives located in our various locations throughout the United States
- Provide excellent customer service to our teams
- Assist in handling customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
Desired Skills And Experience
- 1-2 years of experience in a related role
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently
- Strong computer skills, with excellent data-entry ability
- Excellent phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different personalities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
If you are offered this position, it is contingent on your successful completion of a preemployment background check.
*We are an equal opportunity employer. While we appreciate all expressed interest in joining our team, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time