Kaytec, Inc, in Richford, VT, a manufacturing plant that produces vinyl siding is looking to hire a Maintenance Manager. Maintenance Manager is responsible for installing, troubleshooting, repairing, and maintaining manufacturing plant equipment according to safety, predictive, and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of business goals and objectives.
Essential Functions of the Job Include:
- Install and maintain production machines and the plant’s equipment.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and perform scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment.
- Perform mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test, and make adjustments.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment, and plant facilities.
- Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters, and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Detect faulty operations, defective material, and report those and any unusual situations to production supervisors.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
Desired competencies and experience:
- Technical proficiency
- 3+ years of experience in a related position
- Strong communication skills
- Results-oriented and motivated to succeed and initiative
- This position is physically demanding and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day.
- Requires the ability to lift and/or move items over 75 lbs.
*We are an equal opportunity employer. While we appreciate all expressed interest in joining our team, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time