KP Building Products is a manufacturing leader in exterior building products. We specialize in making vinyl & aluminum siding products to order for the construction industry.
We are hiring! We are looking for people who are genuinely interested in working stable careers with us. We offer benefits and very competitive pay.
We onboard and train our Production Associates to become Operators or Production Supervisors and grow their career. We now offer hands on training in the first 2 weeks so you can be set up for success.
Shifts and Benefits:
Continental Shift 12 hours
- 7AM to 7 PM OR Night shift: 7PM to 7 AM -
- Weeks 1&3: 4 days on 3 days off
- Weeks 2&4: 3 days on 4 days off
- Overtime available for 1.5x pay
- Every other weekend off (FRI-SAT-SUN).
- Assisting with startup of operational lines and shut down.
- Inspecting finished product
- Go through checklist and equipment verification process.
- Perform Quality Checks
- Insert finished product into package box
- Load finished products onto packing machine that finishes the process
- Push packed product onto a conveyor belt that lifts to a skid for the shipping team
- Occasionally assist maintenance team with light repairs on operating lines.
- Assist Operator in daily tasks on the line
- Learn from Operator and Supervisor daily on the variety of products -Physical and Mental Health, as well as safety is essential
- Desire to work in the manufacturing industry
- Ability to follow step-by-step instructions in an efficient manner.
- Ability to work independently and in an organized manner.
- Safety conscious
- Reliable, punctual and consistent.
- Curiosity and desire to learn about the production process
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
- Physically able to lift 50 lbs., bend, stoop, climb and reach.
- Ability to learn quickly how to operate equipment in a productive and safe manner
- Understand and adhere to appropriate safety procedures