Kaycan is the leading Canadian manufacturer and distributor of exterior building products. We are a company rich in history and proud to be Canadian owned and operated.
We are hiring a Class 3 Delivery Driver for our Edmonton Branch due to the growth of our company in the area! You will be the first to interact with our customers as you deliver products and a good customer service experience. This role also assists with the loading, securement and unloading of the delivery trucks at client sites and at our warehouses.
Our drivers only do local deliveries, they don't work late/night shifts and they have weekends off. This is a great driving full time career!
- Driving a trailer truck for local deliveries,
- Safety and health is primary!
- Handling product safely and without damage
- Understand commercial trucking rules;
- Maintaining appropriate documentation and checklist (Training offered)
- Load product into stocking locations;
- Load product onto delivery vehicles;
- Help the shipping team keep warehouse clean and tidy;
- Learning about our products to answer basic customer questions upon delivery.
- Being accurate and neat in all duties;
- Driving a forklift and other warehouse duties as required.
- Hold a valid Class DZ driver’s license with a clean driving record;
- At least 1 year of experience with delivery trucks;
- 2-5 years of experience driving manual transmissions is a must!
- Be able to lift up to 80 lbs;
- Safety first attitude;
- Must be able to work in, and contribute to, a team environment;
- Must be energetic and have good communication skills;
- Be willing to assist in the warehouse daily with shipping and receiving as needed;
- Most important to have is a great attitude and aptitude!
- Competitive salary;
- Branch Performance Bonuses and rewards.
- We promote work-life balance for our Drivers;
- You’ll have opportunities for growth & development;
- Be home every night;
- No work on weekends;
- Local Deliveries;
- Christmas holidays off