Kaycan is the leading Canadian manufacturer and distributor of exterior building materials. We strive to be the best in class in customer experience. We are a company rich in history and proud to be Canadian owned and operated.
We are hiring Territory Sales Managers that will develop new business from scratch and maintain our current portfolio of clients.
This role is a mix of hunting for new sales and managing current clients. This role involves being on the road majority of the time.
You will builds business by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships and also maintain relationships with clients for long term growth. You will become a subject matter expert and take initiative with your clients to make sure they always carry your products and are able to take advantage of the market near their location. You will manage customer relationships, monitor and advise on market changes and needs and you will develop long term plans to increase revenues and support company goals.
- Very competitive base salary + sales commissions
- No cap on commissions/bonus
- Car allowance
- Excellent health and dental insurance plans
- Deferred Profit Sharing Plan
- Sales Bonus ($$)
- Paid Vacation/Paid Personal//Paid holidays
- Long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Identifies new market opportunities and leads by qualifying accounts.
- Initiates sales process by scheduling appointments; making initial presentation; understanding account requirements.
- Gain credibility by explaining or demonstrating products and process improvements.
- Maintains relationships with current clients; providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities;
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential account; explaining product and service capabilities;
- Overcoming objections; Preparing contracts.
- Expands sales in existing accounts by introducing new products and services; developing new applications.
- Contributes information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from accounts.
- Recommends new products and services by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled.
- Identifies current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Bachelor's degree in commerce, marketing, communications or related field
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- 3-5 years of experience as sales representative, account executive or similar related role in sales
- Embraces cold-calling and enjoys prospecting on the phone and online.
- Digital marketing basic skills
- Lead generation
- Great confidence on the phone
- Adaptivity and strong problem solving skills
- Ability to think quickly on your feet, handling objections
- Proven sales metrics in previous position
- Rapport building skills
- Becoming a subject matter expert on our business
- Great active listening skills - This is key!