KBP Coil Painters, a member of the Kaycan Group of companies, is a manufacturing leader in exterior building products. We specialize in painting and making products to order in the aluminum coil industry.
We are hiring! We are looking for people who are genuinely interested in working long term stable careers with us. We offer fast track growth here and you will learn a lot!
We onboard and train our Material Handlers to become Operators or Production Supervisors.
- Locate and prepare the correct aluminum coils needed for the beginning of the production process with the slitter operator or the paint operator.
- Assist the operator with coil installation on the machine to initiate production process.
- Transport the completed coil to the next station of the production line.
- Shrink wrap the finished product onto the skid to complete.
- Enter the necessary product information into the computer database (Oracle ERP)
- Print tags and stick them on the finished goods to complete your part of the production.
- Ability to drive a forklift, having experience is a huge plus!
- Strong attention to detail, the production process is very precise.
- Ability to follow step-by-step instructions in an efficient manner.
- Good basic math and logical skills, measuring sizes very precisely.
- Ability to work independently and in an organized manner.
- Comfortable working in a manufacturing plant for long shifts.
- Embracing the industry and nature of the work.
- Safety conscious
- Reliable, punctual and consistent.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
- Physically able to lift 50 lbs., bend, stoop, climb and reach
- Ability to learn quickly how to operate equipment in a productive and safe manner
- Understand and adhere to appropriate safety procedures
Criminal background check and pre-employment drug screening are required to earn this position.